Faff
Jules V
Plan: bike to San Diego in 20 days, hike back... I suppose it is the long way to Manning park. @probablyoutsidejulie #teamnuun
Related Articles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
July 25 - 31: Basking in the Midnight Sun July 25-28 - Three days in Inuvik Is it really three days in Inuvik if the sun never sets, ...
-
May 9 - 13: Golden trails to the Golden Gate Apologies for any appearance weirdness or typos in this or other posts. I am working with my ...
-
The following is a far too long collection of thoughts... kind of like this trip was a far too long collection of pedal strokes. ...
-
May 15 - 22: Across the border Monday, May 15. I was a bit slow to get rolling, apparently I'm a bit out of the habit, but with the he...
-
I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most flexible - my body or my mind. When I set a goal or decide something, I can be a li...
-
Those three words just about sum up my first 10 days on the trail. I know, I said posts every week, but my days are somehow entirely taken ...
-
July 1 - 9: Butt Kickin' BC July 1, 2017 - What better way to celebrate Canada's sesquicentennial than starting a bike ride up an...
-
May 2 - 6: To the coast Well I'm off, like a herd of turtles as my parents like to say. The first few days have been quite literally,...
-
Sept. 8 and 9 - Nova Scotia Sept. 8 - After a morning pedal to the ferry, I had a relaxing morning cruise to Nova Scotia! As I appro...
-
Sappy, scattered summary thoughts. Thank you. Thank you to everyone who knew I could and to those who know me best, and said I couldn'...






0 comments:
Post a Comment